Re-opening The Oast House Safely
We'll soon be opening our doors once again and we can't wait to welcome you back from 4th July.
As always, our people are at the heart of our business so health, safety and wellness remain to be our number one priority. Our teams have been incredibly busy preparing for this time and we wanted to share with you some of the measures we have introduced:
- Mobile contactless ordering to your table
- Optional single-use menus
- Increased cleaning schedule throughout venue
- Increased frequency of handwashing by staff at timed intervals
- Accessible hand sanitiser dispenser stations
- Reduced furniture layouts to distance tables
- Clear social distancing signage
- Cashless payments only
You can find additional information on our booking terms here: https://nwtc.uk.com/booking-terms
We wanted to take this time to thank you for your ongoing support. We'll continue to work closely with our health & safety partners, adhere to the latest government guidance alongside welcoming your feedback to enable us to carry on delivering good times for all.
The Oast House Team x
Sign up to receive news of our escapades as well as exclusive news and events.